All engine-driven pump and engine-driven clutch units of the MOP series are manufactured with new factory engines: FPT (Iveco), JCB, Deutz, J. Deere, Perkins. All pumps belong to the high-performance type manufactured by RM or Rovatti or Caprari.
The peculiar features hallmarking our engine-driven pumps are:
- Heavy-duty sheet plate frame on wheel trolley with three adjustable supports and disassemblable drawbar.
- Built-in tank into the frame with a 450/480 litre capacity outfitted with polluting liquids retaining tank and fuel level gauge.
- Right-hand and left-hand fuel hubs outfitted with plug with key.
- Roof, side guards and bonnets made up of sheet plate and outfitted with key lock.
- Diesel engine and pump flanged together with high-quality flexible coupling joint.
- Anti-vibrating supports between engine, pump and frame.
- Battery container partially made up of stainless steel and lighting lamp of pump zone.
- High-quality electronic control panel from Elcos CIM/CEM or EasyMop or Idromop.